Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Paso Doble Amsterdam

Jeez, I don't think I had the chance to actually share in my introduction my passion for food... I will eat anything.. and I mean MOST things by that LOL! Recently, I had the great pleasure to go on a dinner date with 3 of my gorgeous, self proclaimed Desperate House Friends.. Well.. I named us that way.. Because there's 5 of us.. and we all have some characteristics of those lovely ladies down Wisteria Lane.. :) Well, more like Sex and the City I guess.. Oh well.. these friends of my have been in my life since junior school... and we have shared some memorable moments with each other.. and I adore each and everyone of them in my own way... In any case.. we went to this amazing little Tapas restaurant in Amsterdam called "Paso Doble".... aahhhh I felt like I was in Sevilla... For real! And I never went there..!
As I am sipping on some Prosecco right now, I reminisce on the amazing tapas served that evening! Wonderful! Amazing atmosphere, lovely service and nice people, not to mention the AMAZING tapas.. (said that already!) it is by far one of the most coziest and cutest little restaurants I have ever been to, here in the Netherlands  and your wallet will be happy at the end of the evening! (really important!) SO! If you are in the Amsterdam area, please find some time in your schedule to dine at this wonderful restaurant.
Big props to my girl Francine, for taking us there...:-)
If you're interested I'm posting the link below...

http://www.dobson-uzcudun.com/tapas/pasodoble.htm


Semper ad Meliora,

Sha*

2 comments:

  1. Paso Doble rocks! Especially the FREE champagne you get when you have a friend with connections! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes indeed... I forgot to mention THAT! :) <3 Lies!

    ReplyDelete